Founder and CEO Chris ‘Limo’ Limerick whilst growing up was a chameleon in personality having close friends in the Surf, Skate, BMX and Streetwear scenes which often had him figuring out who he was heading out with and where to in order to make the decision of what to wear in order to fit in and feel accepted.
Fast-forward 15 years, still a chameleon in personality and now having friends in an even wider variety of subcultures further including Snow, Sneakers & Fashion, Art & Café, Architecture & Music, from the Corporate-World to custom Motorbike & Hotrod building. These friendships enabled an inspired understanding that our complex lifestyles have us constantly hanging out with different people, in different places and different environments, and yet there is still a lack of befitting apparel accepted across all subcultures.
Armed with an inspired mind, an eye for creativity and some business know-how, Chris created Five Lines Customs to be a universally accepted Lifestyle Brand that befits everyone’s lifestyles through versatile fabrics and designs, which look as accepted in the Streets as they do at the Beach, in Boutiques, Cafe's, Skate Shops & at Festivals. Five Lines is all about blurring the traditional lines between subcultures and providing seamless transition from wherever you are to wherever you’re heading whilst ensuring you’ll never look or feel out of place.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Customer Driven - We listen to the wants and needs of our customers and always over deliver on quality and service.
2. Product Driven - We design and manufacture only premium quality products and accessories to suit multi-lifestyled individuals.
3. Ethical Manufacturing - We care for the people who make our products and ensure their working conditions and financial income are well above standard.
4. Sustainability - We’ve only got one world and we don’t want to ruin it, not for us, not for future generations. We’re striving to minimise environmental impact and we always will.
5. Innovate and Continuously Improve - We pave the way and set the trends. Every release will be better than the last.