CHRIS LIMERICK | Founder and CEO
“The brand’s name Five Lines comes from my surname ‘Limerick’ which is a type of rhyme that consists of five lines.
The reason I chose the name is because I always knew I was going to put so much of myself and my own values into the brand that I wanted a name that didn’t only represent a company, though to also represent me, so tying it to my surname it would drive me even harder to create a company and brand I’m really proud of.”
Founder and CEO Chris ‘Limo’ Limerick while growing up had close friends in both Street & Beach scenes (which historically don’t co-exist) and frustratingly had him always needing to know who he was heading out with and where to before choosing what to wear to “fit in” and feel accepted.
Fast-forward to today, having friends in an even wider variety of subcultures including Sneakers & Fashion, Street Art, Music & Photography, from Surfing to custom Motorbike & Hot-rod building. It’s these friendships that enabled an understanding that our busy lifestyles have us constantly hanging around different people, in different places, often in the same day and yet there still isn’t a brand versatile enough that it’s accepted across multiple subcultures.
Armed with an inspired mind, an eye for design & some business know-how, Chris created Five Lines Customs to be a Universally Accepted lifestyle brand blurring the traditional lines between Street & Beach Cultures. Through careful design & utilizing versatile, high-quality fabrics, Five Lines apparel is as accepted in the Streets as it is at the Beach, in Bars, Cafe's, Boutiques, or at Festivals. Five Lines apparel is all about providing you with seamless transitions from wherever you are to wherever you’re heading and ensuring you’ll never look or feel out of place.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Innovate & Lead the Pack - We’re Leaders, not followers. We set the trends, so our loyal collective are always at the forefront of style & functionality progression.
2. Customer Driven - We work alongside our customers, continually listening to their wants & needs & we always over-deliver on quality & service.
3. Product Driven - We design and manufacture only premium quality, versatile products to suit the constant location changes from our busy lifestyles.
4. Ethical Manufacturing - We care for the people who make our products and ensure their working conditions and financial income are well above standard, not just for their sake, though for the sake of their families as well.
5. Sustainability - We’ve only got one world and we don’t want to ruin it, not for us, not for future generations. We’re striving to minimise our environmental impact and we always will.